Ragnar's Lounge and Grill - Nordic II Chat - Bar closed..... for now

On 12/18/2021 at 8:01 PM, exdraken said:

Dear hosts and  mods, any chance for a sight deadline shift to the right?

Dec 26th is a slightly insuitable day for finishing my Draken...24th  and 25th the same...

🎄 🎅 

Thanks!

What a splendid idea as I don't see much table time happening in the next 5-6 days. :)

Steve.

• Like 3

I too am going to struggle with the deadline - might get a day and an evening between now and the current end, which I doubt will be enough as I'm away for Christmas - plus the Tomcat GB will need some work (though that deadline did get pushed further out and it's much more complete).

• Like 2

Well it seems like you rabble have been good wee little modellers this year…… well some of you!! 😆

so no lumps of coal this year, instead Santa has given you a very nice pressie, an extension!!!! No not to make you talker or longer….😏

but a build extension until the 9th January!!!

so no excuse now for not finishing those builds, else it won’t be a lump of coal next time!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Well it seems like you rabble have been good wee little modellers this year…… well some of you!! 😆

so no lumps of coal this year, instead Santa has given you a very nice pressie, an extension!!!! No not to make you talker or longer….😏

so no excuse now for not finishing those builds, else it won’t be a lump of coal next time!!!!

004a044e1927a979dbf090ba6532389438170816

I can now unpack the kits I'd been planning to take on a long haul journey tomorrow. Well, maybe all but one ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Great! Means I can finish (well, start) the Viggen!

• Haha 5

Don't forget to verify that your chimney isn't blocked and to look under the 🎄. And if you have a 🐱 keep watch over the whole tree else 😱

Also 🍽️ well and don't go to 🛏️ too late.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone .

Pat

• Like 1

Merry Christmas one and all, :cheers:

.......hopefully you are all putting to good use Santa Enzo's   :santa:  special gift  :gift:   ......... once you've open all you model pressies and stuff yourself full of Christmas food and drink.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Merry Christmas one and all, :cheers:

.......hopefully you are all putting to good use Santa Enzo's   :santa:  special gift  :gift:   ......... once you've open all you model pressies and stuff yourself full of Christmas food and drink.  

Yup. :)

Steve.

• Like 1

Arrr fine good Vikings it's nearly time, best finish up your plundering/builds and head back to the long boat, else you'll be swimming home.

Only a couple of days to go so be smart about it.

As far as future Ragnor tours/adventures go I was think of heading further south next time and maybe get some colour in the fluro-white limbs!!

I have some plans, but will wait to get this one completed first, have an idea for something a wee bit different next time.

• Like 3

Hello Rich @trickyrich. About no modelling done over the past weeks. I tried but I'm not yet fully in the right frame of mind. I saw some people asking to move their unfinished build(s) to KUTA 2021. Could that be done for mine?

Thanks.

Pat.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PattheCat said:

Hello Rich @trickyrich. About no modelling done over the past weeks. I tried but I'm not yet fully in the right frame of mind. I saw some people asking to move their unfinished build(s) to KUTA 2021. Could that be done for mine?

Thanks.

Pat.

Great, join the club Pat! Hope you'll be able to get some work done in the coming period. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PattheCat said:

Thanks.

Pat.

No problems Pat, just message Enzo and he can move the thread