Ragnar's Lounge and Grill - Nordic II Chat - Bar closed..... for now

Looking forward to this one "when" we get it in.  With how popular it was this last go around, I'd be shocked if it didn't make it through the bumfight next month.

I should have lots of Viggen options when the time comes (once the 48th decals & the monster arrive)...plus a few other wild cards (Draken, Fishbed, Starfighter, Beagle, KrAZ-255B).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, helios16v said:

Looking forward to this one "when" we get it in.  With how popular it was this last go around, I'd be shocked if it didn't make it through the bumfight next month.

I should have lots of Viggen options when the time comes (once the 48th decals & the monster arrive)...plus a few other wild cards (Draken, Fishbed, Starfighter, Beagle, KrAZ-255B).

......and I bet you'll have double that number when the time comes  :D

for me still that monster Viggen.....though I could tease with the "Mythical Draken" :tease:

Though something big an unusual would be nice.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, trickyrich said:

......and I bet you'll have double that number when the time comes  :D

for me still that monster Viggen.....though I could tease with the "Mythical Draken" :tease:

Though something big an unusual would be nice.

No, no.  The only possible exception "might" be a 48th JA if I got a screaming deal.  Having seen what the current going rates were a few weeks back though....not happening anytime soon.  And I'm quite ok with that.  Aside from that I'm pretty well flush on Viggen variants.  The SK just looks a bit to weird to me w/ the double hump canopy, despite the draw to it being an electronic warfare bird.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ok time to drum up a little bit more support!!

We are close but really do need some extra votes to move up into the safe zone.

So go gather up all your clan mates and bring them along for some great :viking: action.......... and "Cooking with Bosse" :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Take one step back from this thread and a trip to the top of the "Bunfight!" page to find the Bunfight Poll thread. Imerse yourself in the 18 pages of madness and information then, should your sanity survive, vote for the 9 options you like most :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok this just arrived from the big H (nice start to the weekend). More options and pointy bits for a widowmaker for this GB. 😀

But which GB could the F-5E fit in? (and isn't the box big and price high compared to the Airfix F-5 of my youth which was in a little plastic bag under a stapled paper instructions.)

Chris 

spacer.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

well folks we're almost there, just a few more extra vote to ensure we make it.........so head out and roundup/rescue the strays!!!

Then it'll be time to start packing the Longboat, then let the Pillaging Touring down south begin! :viking:   Maybe time to visit the French!!!! :fight: Teach them to have the most popular GB! :D

@Marlin, Bosse has the BBQ all ready and is busy working on the menu....getting hungry just thinking about it! :eat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Christer A said:

@JeroenS I keep forgetting (or is that actively suppressing) that group build logic is not the same as Boolean Logic, and therefore OR = AND!

Silly me...

I was pondering what I'm going to do for this GB. A Norwegian plane OR a Swedish plane OR a Danish plane OR an Finnish plane...

Edited by TonyOD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Hockeyboy76 said:

@trickyrich, so I voted for this, then I didn’t, then I did, then I didn’t, now I’m confused if i ended up voting or not. 

Go in again and vote anyway to be sure. Then use your other votes for Africa and 90s NATO Vs Warsaw Pact... :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

@Col. so I voted for Africa & NATO, then I didn’t, then I did, then I didn’t, now I’m confused if i ended up voting or not. 

@trickyrich said I had too!!!!!

So you're the change fairy!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TonyOD said:

I was pondering what I'm going to do for this GB. A Norwegian plane OR a Swedish plane OR a Danish plane OR an Finnish plane...

will someone please adjust him? :fight: He seems to be of the opinion that he has a choice.......there is no democracy here!! :D

14 hours ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

@trickyrich, so I voted for this, then I didn’t, then I did, then I didn’t, now I’m confused if i ended up voting or not. 

well you've ended up hare so it can't be too confusing. You have a good 10 months to plan your model/Ikea build. :D

• Haha 2

Ok everyone a HUGE thank you to all those that voted  :worthy:    , I really do hope we can have as much fun as we did last time....and for the newbies here, a chance to see what all the fuss was about.  

We have 10 months to plan builds/Menus. We pretty much had every means of transport last time, we just needed a boat and a train to complete it. Can we go better this time, can we beat 104+ builds in the gallery??

So start packing the Longboats folks!!!!!  :viking:

• Like 2