Ragnar's Lounge and Grill - Nordic II Chat - Bar closed..... for now

1 hour ago, helios16v said:

Pretty sure that's blasphemy right there.  :tomato:

...and where have you been hiding???  :fight:  You absence was noticed from the current GB??

.......and yes I am have withdrawal symptoms!! :christmas:

9 minutes ago, Norman said:

OMG its like an I.Q test then but for modellers......well that cancels me out most probably !!!! 

welcome to Britmodeller GB's! :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trickyrich said:

...and where have you been hiding???  :fight:  You absence was noticed from the current GB??

I'm trying to figure that one out myself.  Been working, sim-racing, some home projects, etc, etc....

I'm not hopeful, but I haven't thrown in the towel yet.  I'll see if I can find the time to crank out a miracle this weekend.  :mental:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

welcome along......nice to see Reini is leading members astray!!  :D

Yay! That means we can blame it all on @reini this time ;) 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, reini said:

Oi! I have a Draken in my stash. And I'm not afraid to build it! :D

Unlike some :D 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Col. said:

...allegedly :rolleyes:

Yeah, It's not like anyone has really seen it. There are rumours and fuzzy photographs, but that's it. A true mythical creature...

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, reini said:

Yeah, It's not like anyone has really seen it. There are rumours and fuzzy photographs, but that's it. A true mythical creature...

Schrodinger's Draken - we don't know if it really exists or not until he opens the box and shows us photos :photo:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, trickyrich said:

well you're going to have to wait a couple of months now till I can unpack everything! :tease:

That's fine but the teasing will continue :D 

• Haha 1

Put me down, I didn't manage to get my 2nd build in the first Nordic GB over the 25% mark! Even if I do finish it in the meantime (or the KUTA build) I could always find another SAAB to build I imagine!

Edited by Scargsy
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Scargsy said:

Put me down, I didn't manage to get my 2nd build in the first Nordic GB over the 25% mark! Even if I do finish it in the meantime (or the KUTA build) I could always find another SAAB to build I imagine!

good man!! :thumbsup: I think there are quite a few that would like to tackle this GB again, and good luck with finishing her...will keep an eye out.

The Do 17 Z and Ju 88 A-4 are both included in Part 2 of Finnish Air Force History series of books (a.k.a. SIH 2). I very much enjoyed building the ICM DN and I think a Revell (or Zvezda :hmmm:) JK in similar Warpaint could be its partner to be built in the Nordic II. V-P

• Like 2

Please add me to the list: next time I promise I will start early and get the build completed! I have plenty of suitable kits in my stash, just need the time to build them 😉

• Like 2