WW1 Diorama 'Over the Top and Through the Wire'

Just in time for the ANZAC  commemoration this Saturday 25th April 2020. It marks the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War. This diorama represents a scene from the Westen Front sometime between 1914-1918.

The figures and a tench wall came from Masterbox 35114.  The rest is composed of an assortment of boxes/tins and scratch babred wire, sandbags.

The figures may look shiny in the photos but appear a nice dull matt in reality?

ChargeAA ChargeA ChargeB ChargeC ChargeD ChargeE ChargeF ChargeG ChargeH ChargeI ChargeJ ChargeK

Edited by Clogged
  • Like 29

1 hour ago, dcrfan said:

Great work but my gosh it takes a long time for the 25th to get to Aussie.  25th is Saturday on this side of the Tasman 🤪 

HaHa, well spotted the deliberate mistake! Since edited!

Edited by Clogged

Superb work indeed; great figures, great poses, spot on composition and lovely groundwork,  with the backdrop putting everything in focus rather than detracting from it.

I'm imagining those bayonets were a  bit bent and needed straightening, though? 

Rearguards,

Badder.

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant - I really admire people like you who can put together excellent dioramas such as this.

Regards

Dave

• Like 1