Tamiya Churchill Mk VII in 1/35th Scale.

G'day Chums,I don't play with armour very often.This one went on the shelf of doom about 5 years ago so I took the opportunity of a spot of compulsory time off to finish her.There were no crew figures in the kit,the chap I bought this from used them in a diorama and then flogged me this cheap.Light weathering only,over a coat of green based on one of Mike Starmers mixes.

cQmzdQK.jpg

wSky0g1.jpg

Eq57PMO.jpg

KudZs0c.jpg

21GZcla.jpg

YzLPD1W.jpg

NuI8aZc.jpg

zHpUXQU.jpg

umNXKRE.jpg

lNLSIwV.jpg

Fid7JJi.jpg

I'm quite pleased with how the pioneer tools and exhaust came up.Thanks for looking in chums,be good and stay safe.

• Like 15

Great work. I have fond memories of this kit, back when it was only available as a Crocodile ans there were very few WW2 British tanks available in 1/35 (late 70's)

Mine have even survived....funny thing about the colour, mine got done in Airfix M3 Dark Green, (back then AFAIK British tanks were green or sand.)  which from memory is not far off my mix of SCC 15 from a Starmer mix....   one day I'll have to dig the survivors out and do some pics.

• Like 1

A typically unglamarous and brutish looking British tank aye........nicely build though.  The shovels caught my eye even before I saw the close-up pick. It's the little things.

Looks cool, well done.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1