Hello from Singapore!

goat89

Good Evening from Singapore all!

I am new to the military modelling hobby scene, though always have been interested in it since I was young.

With kits in general, I have minimal experience, as I only have been involved with Gunpla since July 2019. I have no experience with painting and not very keen on gap filling haha.

I currently have the new Academy 1/72 F-35B and HobbyBoss 1/72 Merkava IV that I got on sale nearly 2 weeks ago. I will NOT be working on those yet as I intend to get something smaller and cheaper to work on my skills first and work my way up. Am currently looking at those cute and small Egg tank and plane kits from MENG and Hasegawa to start off.

I am also interested in sci-fi/anime kits, as seen with Gunpla, and also a Kotobukiya Ingram 2 D-Style kit, along with a rather unsual, but cool looking, Keiko Pod Crab (ambulance) kit.

For military modelling specifically, I am interested in kits from the WWII and modern era, prefarably from the 1/72 range. Off the top of my head, favourite vehicles can include:
Spitfire (still trying to figure out the variants actually, but I think the upcoming Airfix 1/72 Mk Vc can fix that šŸ˜‚),
de Havilland Mosquito,
P-38 Lightning,
Su-34,
F-35 (Bs in particular),
F-14 (Tomcats baby!),
Panther,
Sherman Firefly,
Leopard 2 (Revolution, SG),
Merkava,
CV90.

I hhope to learn from my peers here. Cheers!
Ā