1/72 Dekno S-43 "Baby Clipper" Pan Am

Time to start something new and different.  This is to help me cope with corona virus, corvid-19, wuhan, china virus or whatever you want to call it.  Frankly I am quite angry about the whole thing and I will keep my angry thoughts for my wife and kids who have had a gut full me wanting to push the big red button.

It is even illegal for me to go and take star pictures even at this location https://www.google.com/maps/@-28.8704918,152.7450645,479m/data=!3m1!1e3  (right click - open link in new tab).  There is a cattle yard along Richmond Range Road at the center of the map.  Only one car has previously passed me at this site and the only other critters that would know I am there are the wild dogs and some cows.  There is no TV here either.

Every time the idiot box is on you here about corona virus.  GROWL

Why would I want to build this, well it is going to be a Moa build with toilet, toilet roll, hand basin, passenger seating and anything Moa would add to a model,  you get the idea.

Am I biting off more than I can chew?  YES, if I don't put myself out I won't learn.

ENOUGH grizzling here are some of the bits in the kit.

The kit is made up of Resin and white metal parts

DSC4736-1.jpg 

img006.jpg    img007.jpg   img008.jpg

img005.jpg

DSC4737-1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek.

Stephen, trying to cope. Wife NOT coping with Stephen ( wife wrote this)

I know the rest of the world has got a very bad dose of this and my heart goes out to you all.  Australia has so far gotten away very lightly with only 70 deaths.

My Protest.... I will NOT buy anything made in china 

• Like 1

Another Golden Age plane!

That's fantastic!

I have some images of F-AOUK (and similar -AOUM -AOUL) that I can send if you PM me with an email address.

As you know I would give a pass to the other option.

I love the Baby Clipper. I have built and posted here an Execuform vac made into an Avalon Air Transport plane (I can see Catalina Island, where it operated, from my window).

I have the Sword injected kit that I plan to do either as a Vanderbilt luxury personal transport or as a Hawaiian Airlines machine.

There are so many civil choices for this one!

Cheers

P/S: Practice "ohmmmmmmmm"

• Like 1