That was some catch up! I found the thread again and I'm hugely impressed. Beautiful wagons and loco's. Very nice weathering indeed.

I think I might still have some OO gauge Deutsch Reichsbahn decals, I've had them since the 80's, but no help to you. Sorry.

13 hours ago, vytautas said:

Looks really naturally. Very impressive 👍

Vytautas

Thank you  for the kind words... I made some minor additions: I added a lamp made from a bead and a small piece of evergreen round to each light. I had to drill out the rear lights for this, otherwise the glazing would not fit... Also added grab handles to the top, and nuts and bolts to the running gear...

Edited by Golikell

• 2 weeks later...

Determining the length of the tracks needed and putting the train together for the first time. Nice looking set, me thinks…  :)

934918-36520-37-1440.jpg

I actually need twice that length, but then parallel. I made a miscalculation though: with the Sabre models kit, there is a piece of rails too, which I hoped to include with this MiniArt track. Allas, that is not the case: besides the fact that the sleepers have slightly different dimensions, the spacing is so different, that is is impossible not to note this. So I have to order another box of MiniArt track 😕 

Some news on the decal front…
After some mail traffic with CMK, they reported that no sheet could be traced. BUT, they sent me the digital original! I found a decal printer overhere in the Netherlands, which printed me a sheet…
It was not cheap, but, as they printed only on A4 size anyway, I had them printed 8x…

934916-36520-37-1440.jpg

And they are on... 

934917-36520-28-1440.jpg

• Like 4

Erwin, I've just done a huge catch up I must apologize as I seem to have forgotten this superb build.

It all looks rather incredible, and I will make sure to keep dropping by to appreciate your skills.

• Like 1

Thanks Pete,  I am curently busy with the weathering of the diesel... Pinwash (black) has been applied an so is the oil dot filter (burned umber). Now waiting for the filter to dry and I can go loose with pigments.. 

I am affraid that after finishng the loc, the updates will not be as spectacular. Rails, figs, accessories and eventually the base will be next...