Looking for 1/72 Decals For Curtiss H75-A1

Plastimic

I hope everyone is getting lots of modelling done and are healthy.

After reading Opsrey Aircraft of the Aces #86 P-36 Hawk Aces of World War 2. I saw a few schemes that appealed to me and I think will look very good on my AZ Models 1/72 Curtiss H75A-1build.

I have googled and researched and have not found anything for what I am looking for.But I feel I am probably missing out on some not so well known decal manufacturers.

Hopefully somone can help.

Here's the following schemes. I am not posting pics, I find the picture feature on this site akward, so I am just going to post the captions of the planes I am interested in taken from the aforementioned book:

Hawk 75A-1 N⁰14 (X813) '7' of GC l/5 2nd escadrille, flown  Sgt Chef Jérémie Bressieux, Suippes and St-Dizier, May 1940

Hawk 75A-1 N⁰5 (X804 '9' GC ll/5 3rd escadrille, flown by Sgt Edouard Salès, Toul Croix-de-Netz, November 1939

Hawk 75A-1 N⁰69 (X868) '1' of GC ll/4 3rd escadrille, flown by Lt Régis Guieu, Xaffévillers, autumn 1939

If I can't find decals, is there a how to for printing your own decals? I am pretty good on illustrator and photoshop. So I just need the decal film to print on.

Be safe and keep modelling,

Tim