LOCKDOWN!

Alright, you wouldn't play nice, and stay indoors modelling, so the Rozzers are going to enforce it.

Suffolk Police borrowed a handy airframe from the AAC at Wattisham.

They catch you out on your bike, or walking the dog, they ain't wasting time with tickets......................:mg:

resized_d0d01dca-7358-474e-9a34-806394cc

resized_b9ea0b79-ada9-469d-9e55-c355c1e2

resized_eff4ffdf-4796-4fa0-bac0-bd62f583

Italeri 1/48 with Peddinghaus decals.  Something I had in mind for a while, but now seemed appropriate.  There is a whole spiel to go with it, but I'll get reprimanded if I put it up here.  Very non-PC.

• Like 14
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

hmm nice model... though your story somehow lacks a bit...

what is the point of trying to safeguard the population with yes, drastic measures, if you kill them for not complying anyways? ... not so sure about this concept ;)

9 minutes ago, exdraken said:

hmm nice model... though your story somehow lacks a bit...

what is the point of trying to safeguard the population with yes, drastic measures, if you kill them for not complying anyways? ... not so sure about this concept ;)

It is British humour. Some of our police have been over zealous with their new found powers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exdraken said:

what is the point of trying to safeguard the population with yes, drastic measures, if you kill them for not complying anyways?

Fun and profit, mostly, plus the thrill of exercising power for it's own sake under the fig leaf of altruism.  

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

C.S. Lewis was right, as usual.

I like your model, Bentwaters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PSSSSTTTT Bentwaters............. please don`t give the Ohio State Highway Patrol any ideas of what to further use to shakedown the good people of my state with.  By the way, excellent theme and finish too! 😉

Mike