This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Gisbod

Gator Grip Glue - Thin Blend

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can source this? Can’t find anything online?

If not, any alternatives!

Regards

Guy

The only source I've found is Modelling Tools  @little-cars website who are currently listing it as out of stock.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what you could use as an alternative, possibly a thin craft or wood glue ?

In US and Canada, you could use Aleene's Tacky Glue. I like their fast grab but I dilute it a bit. The variety pack allows you to play around to find what you like best. I don't know if there is a Michaels chain in the UK.

Thanks Richard, Yes, I found it on Little Cars too - but no stock. I’m surprised it’s so hard to come by! 

Thanks to you too Grant. I think that’s US only. I can’t find any anyway.

I do still have some of the standard Gator Acrylic Hobby Glue, but it’s pretty old and thickened a bit with age. I suppose I could try watering that down?

Guy

On 4/14/2020 at 12:15 AM, Richard E said:

The only source I've found is Modelling Tools  @little-cars website who are currently listing it as out of stock.

Unfortunately I'm not sure what you could use as an alternative, possibly a thin craft or wood glue ?

Hi,   Sorry I didn't realise the website was showing no stock.  I've added some, so should now be available.