Now THIS is beautiful, Neil! WOW. Very nice work on the Herron. She's such a clunkily beautiful bird. Have not built this kit, but I think Airfix has done pretty well in giving you a canvas from which to produce something really nice. Love the detailing, too. :clap:

Hi Neil,

I absolutely love this! The work you've put into improving the original kit has paid off in bucket loads. 

So much extra detail and a superb finish make this stand out as the best civil build this year for me.

Looking forward to more!!

Cheers,

Ian

Edited by Turbofan

Very nice build, you would not think it was built from such an old kit. I remember bring given one when I was about 10 and it wasn't a new kit then. 

Absolutely incredible build, thank you for sharing. I followed your build in the WIP thread and was amazed and enlightened by your work.

1 minute ago, Billy54 said:

Absolutely incredible build, thank you for sharing. I followed your build in the WIP thread and was amazed and inspired by your work.

Astonishing build from a 1959 mould. That’s 60, yes 60 years ago and the finished product looks like a kit from this century.  I think that’s one of the best “updates” I have seen in a long time  

👏 

• Like 2

Excellent revamp of a classic, Neil .

Fantastic result, a real pleasure to contemplate.

Well done, sir.

Cheers

• Like 1

Fantastic build and a wonderful finish, great work.

Hello, Neil -

Difficult to add anything different to what has already been said - I'll simply say stunning job on your Heron - well done!

Regards

Dave