F-102A Delta Dagger Greek 1/72 Minicraft Hasegawa

nikos

Thank you Martin. I saw one in Tripolis (Peloponnese) airport  s/n 0-61025 which the sunshine makes appearing the american roundels on wings! It was coloured with Vietnam camo. Now is coloured in light blue. (see fotos)

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

Nice work! One small pointer, if I may - before you start decalling, perhaps you might want to consider toning down the lighter of the two greens, I don't recall ever seeing one this vivid.

Cheers,

Andre

• Like 1

Yes you have right Andre. I coloured with acrylic Flat dark green and medium light green. It was as "funeral" I changed  the light green with enamel Molak grass green and it has as you say  a green  lightness. So I dont know if I will paint 3rd hand and after again the varnish what  may be loose. I remain in the saying that absolute imitation is the perfect form of flattery. So in this case I'm just limited to the modeling journey of construction. Mistakes will always be made

Thank you Andre

Finally I dared it Hook I changed the colour light green with Flat green FS 34102 as foto. I believe that the result is a little better

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4

Good job on an old kit! 

Especially with the raised line details and that darn vertical tail joint ‼️

I'm not a camo enthusiast but that's looking very smart. 

I think you should do the name-plate also. There's not many kits that have one included. 

I metal foiled mine! 👍😎

IMG_20191222_160356

• Like 2

Yes,yes,yes. You gave me idea with the name plate because I did nt know how colour it Thanks Rob Lyttle

• Like 1