Bomb rack location - Hasegawa Hawker Typhoon Mk IB

BlueNosers352nd

Working on the Hasegawa Hawker Typhoon Mk IB w/ Tear Drop canopy.  The instructions say you will not use the bomb rack so they never get addressed in the instructions.  What's the location for them?  Looking at some pics and drawings it looks like it's about where the inner rocket rail would be.  Any thoughts?

Thanks as always!

Instructions:

49760635833_fe2388c4d0_c.jpg

Aircraft to be represented:

49761491167_b22c30a491_c.jpg

Careful, as the pylon shifted from its original position when they "upgraded" to allow 1000 lb bombs.  The instructions for the car-door kit can be downloaded here (scroll down until you see the "button").  That should show you where Hasegawa wants it to be (500 lb position).

bob

51 minutes ago, Graham T said:

There should be holes marked to drill in the lower wings.  Or have you done what I often do & stuck them together without pre-drilling!🥴

Yes, I am guilty of such shenanigans............yet again.  But I can actually see them bleeding through the outside of the model.  Slight color change and were actually ever so slightly raised.

26 minutes ago, gingerbob said:

Careful, as the pylon shifted from its original position when they "upgraded" to allow 1000 lb bombs.  The instructions for the car-door kit can be downloaded here (scroll down until you see the "button").  That should show you where Hasegawa wants it to be (500 lb position).

Thanks Bob, I will check out those instructions.  You know, I've looked at Scalemates before, many ah times.  But never scrolled past the Timeline.  So much more stuff below.