That looks very good, Chris.

Nice to see 1/43 getting some more exposure.  Where does the Mike Hawthorn figure come from?  Is it Denizen?  BTW, love the bow-tie.

very nice model... and the Mike Hawthorn figure is a treat....

The '56 Vanwall is the subject of my current WIP, in 1/24 scale... I will soon post the photos... this 1/43 little wonder is an additional inspiration for me...

Thanks for all the  nice positive replies! I did struggle with the photo hosting but got there in the end,last time I did this was in 2009....

The figure is an Omen Miniatures,ready painted but I did repaint some of it,and I know that he wore brown shoes! They started as o gauge railway figures then made quite a lot of race drivers,I only have Mike and Jim Clark.Its not a Merit kit kit,that would be twice as big at 1/24. More to follow I hope soon. 

• Like 1

Hi

Nice kit looks ace.

My late Dad used to work for Vanwall F1 do not know when he started there he left in mid 1958 i have found photos of him working on Moss's car in 1957 so could have worked on that one, i now work in F1 so keeping things the same just a few years apart.

Paul

• Like 1

Hi Paul.thanks for looking. I would love to see your Dads pictures,and I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in this! What team do you work if it's not too much to ask? Have you been laid off at all? Chris.