Revellbox Skyraider AD-5 in 1/48.

stevej60

Morning folk's,looked like I was coasting towards the end of this GB with the Fury at the painting stage and the Sea Fox the last to do.I then realised while

attempting to rig the little gladiator in the Nordic GB with stretch sprue I really need to invest in some easyline and have a practice too.Anyway I've dropped

the Sea Fox and that was going to be it however I saw the Revell/Matchbox AD-5 on e-bay at under £12 posted from a gift company,checked out a review

and looked over the sprue's and thought yes that's for me,there must be a glut of these kits as a few weeks ago Jadlam were knocking them out at £7.It's

due today so hopefully a box and sprue shot later,the decal sheet looks great with dark blue,gray /white  SEA camoflage options.

I do like a Skyraider in this scale,big beasts!

20190201_183400

DSC01179

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Blitz23 said:

I wonder if this is the same as the Italeri boxing? Have one unpainted on the shelf of doom, maybe this will motivate me to finish it.

Hello Blitz,the top one is the recent Italeri boxing of the Esci kit,the lower is the Revell boxing of the Monogram kit.this one which has just arrived is a 

Matchbox original on a newish re-release.

20200411_123941

• Like 5