Vauxhall PA Cresta/Velox

Peter Roberts

I very much doubt it. In those days I think 1/32nd was favoured for car kits anyway. 

A white metal bodyshell in 1/43rd keeps cropping up on the bay.

I have a vague idea that Spot On did one? Oxford do one in 1/76th.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaMB--5OAB7jEZFAIy1UuKRKVq0L8ITCXTfxjgIV0jo73O4DRcRbpqb55QfiYNiWrXTK4vot0d&usqp=CAc

Unfortunately I think that the only Vauxhall kit in 1:24 or 1:25 is a 1920s OE 30/98 tourer by Wills Finecast, however that is a whitemetal kit.  I think that Airtrax may have done some resin 50s or 60s Opels in that scale, but not aware of them having done any Vauxhalls.  The only GM Europe injected plastic kits in this scale that I have seen are the '68 to '73 Opel GT (AMT), Opel Manta B 400 rally car (Bellkits) and the 1930s Opel Admiral (ICM, but also reboxed by Revell).

For a PA Cresta PA, as bentwaters81tfw said, there is the Vanguards 1:43 diecast.  Oxford Diecast also do a Friary estate version.  If you really want 1:24, I suspect you would have to make your own, but I am struggling to think of any existing car that is similar enough in shape that it could work as a starting point for a conversion.

7 minutes ago, Chimpion said:

Yes, of course they did. Forgot about that. I've only got the Consul and Morris Traveller.