***finished***PBS spitfire XVI

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I like the scheme you’ve chosen. 

Yes it is distinctive, makes a change from grey/green I’ve done a plenty in the past and with 2 on the go, though ironically I’ve stumbled across a fresh pot of MSG having made the decision. 

• Like 1

Talking of green and grey, now I've found the MSG and discovered I can't build a mkIXc (I had another disctintive scheme in mind) I can do the highback kit, will be stlightly distintice, doing this one but instead in its post war guise with the roundel spinner, and also correcting eduards research, TB752 had clipped wings and upper wing bulges 

49990307898_666389e0fc_b.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Well almost a year on and as part of my of going attempts to turn paused builds into either finished models, decal ready or useful spares and bind fodder I’ve got this decal ready, though sadly the PRU blue one could not join, wing tips kept falling off (not the first time I’ve had that problem with the eduard kit) so it went in the bin, though I have an AZ joy pack XVI lying around so at some point I’ll have a second go. Now just to paint the post war tri-colour spinner. 

51254445510_79d333a81f_b.jpg

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1

• PhantomBigStu changed the title to ***finished***PBS spitfire XVI