Zvezda Boeing 777-300ER, 1/144

Hi everyone, long time no see.
Somehow I'm back into assembling kits, due to a lockdown, of course.
So, this time it is the Zvezda's triple seven, arguably their best kit in the Emirates livery by the Pas-decals (Actually three sets of decals because kit decal is way too poor).

Well, the build was relatively straight and easy. Some known flaws that I'm still not capable to fix (droop wings for instance). Quite a few mistakes of mine.. All in all I've learned a lot from this build and quite happy with the result.

Cheers,

Steve

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 23

Thanks! The same here. Somehow modelling keeps me distracted and I'm lucky to still have my full-time job. But whenever I see the pictures of the places I love I get immediately sad.
I'll post a couple of daytime photos as soon as I'll paint the APU exhaust. This is the only thing that is not done yet. Still waiting for the delivery of the supplies.

Thanks!
So apparently I've gave up hope on the delivery, it's pretty horrible (5 days and counting off the shop 15 minutes drive from my home) so APU is still white and I've ordered decal landing lights, will receive them somewhere in the future.

Had to improvise with whatever sheet of paper I've got and clone stamp tool.
There goes nothing 🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Sent-off
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Challenger350Pilot said:

Beautiful build, Steve. Really like this clean livery on the 777. Very nice detailing work, too. Attention to the details as you have made really shows your good work. Nice job!:star:

Thank you very much!