Berlin Brigade Badge decal in 1/35 available?

Thomas from ARC

Hello all,

as the Takom Chieftain kits lack the Berlin Brigade batch  i would like to know, if there is  an aftermarket option in 1/35 available?

And, does anybody has information on the size of the badge on the vehicles? Are they the same on all, or do they differ?

Many thanks in advance,

Thomas

I'm sure I've seen one in a decal set somewhere. Tamiya Chieftain?

Wherever they're from I found a pair in my decal box. 1/35 tank size. Yours if you want them.  I'm never likely to need them. They look OK, not yellowed or cracked. But they are years old so I can't guarantee they'll be any good.

PM me your address if you want them

30 minutes ago, coneheadff said:

Found a couple of photos that might help

y4mAPyaZRDu1hMEXrXbnoYoAQr9PwFSOGHH2NI01

y4m7QxStPkj7yXHwSWCnrRdIJ9YckKF9aPfIspaV

Good book isn’t it? Used it for the correct scheme on the 432.

Edited by ivan-o

1 minute ago, ivan-o said:

Good book isn’t it? Used it for the correct scheme on the 432.

I love it!!!!

Especially as I'm a West-Berlin kid and worked for the NFL Europe at the Olympic Stadium five years long. Our warehouse and our gym were in the former Army garages and seeing the pics at the book always bring back memories. Great time!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, coneheadff said:

I love it!!!!

Especially as I'm a West-Berlin kid and worked for the NFL Europe at the Olympic Stadium five years long. Our warehouse and our gym were in the former Army garages and seeing the pics at the book always bring back memories. Great time!

My brother was in the British army in Berlin in the 1980's. He ran the stables at the back of the Olympic stadium

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PhilHendry said:

Accurate Armour's 432-30 conversion kits have a sheet of decals, with Berlin Brigade signs - they might sell you a sheet seperately if you ask.

Thanks for the hint! I checked the AA site, but they don´t sell the 432 separately. But I saw, that the Centurion decals also include the BB badge. And the best thing is, I have it already!

• Like 1