Greetings fellow modellers!

Zoso

Hi all, just joined the site but have been modelling for a few years now (well I used to do it 'as a lad' but had a diversion for a while so that I could pursue beer and ladies). Looking forward to getting settled in, sharing my builds and learning from you all! I am mightily impressed by the builds I have seen on here after perusing the forum, so am sure I will learn a ton :D

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Welcome to the fold. Modelling is cheaper than beer and ladies - I know, I've tried all 3 :bangin:

There are definitely more than 3 ladies. :)

:welcome:To the forums ;)

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Welcome to the fold. Modelling is cheaper than beer and ladies - I know, I've tried all 3 :bangin:

:rofl:Well the particular lady I decided to stay with is now pregnant, and so far that has proven MUCH more expensive than modelling - doesn't hold any sway though when I try and increase the stash :(

Cheers for the welcome guys!

Edited by Zoso
  • Haha 2

Hello Zoso...:post1: from across the pond in Chicago. Done the beer, ladies, and pregnant lady thing. Been building models since 1979, to be honest i probably get more happiness from models. The ladys always seem to give me grief, and things to do which aren't so much fun. Granted the fringe benefits make it worth it in the end. 😉

Dennis

Hello and welcome from me too!

had a diversion for a while so that I could pursue beer and ladies

Yeah, right! I used to say that too, but secretly just kept modelling as it was 'uncool' and turned the ladies away. I now admit to modelling in an open and honest manner and use my natural wit and charm to deter females. Seems to be working so far!

Led Zep fan by any chance? ;)

Greetings from Western Canada.

I've done the beer and ladies thing. Then I met a lady who seemed worth keeping. So far, after 33 years married, she hasn't killed me in my sleep. Yet!

We have 3 daughters so I'm outnumbered by ladies. My basement room is a small haven from them.

Chris

Hi there & welcome.  Enjoy the time with a little one about.  Let’s face it you are not going out once the little one arrives (bit like now really) so evenings are free.  Mine has reached the mid teenage years and has started invading my evenings now.

So Zoso - Jimmy Page reference?