1/48 Lindberg Bristol Bulldog

Beautiful work!

At first glance, I thought it was the Silver Wings 1:32nd kit…

As bigbadbadge says above, I'll take a hint or two from your bag of tricks, since I have a couple of the Pyro kits in the stash…

Inspiring project and final result!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thank you everyone for your very kind words on my little bulldog build - I am truly humbled :) There are still plenty of mistakes that i've made in building this one, some clangers in fact, but at the end of the day, I had fun, and that's what our hobby is about!

Cheers again!

BC

Wow, not much left to say except that your Bulldog is exquisitely built and beautiful to behold, and if I could ever produce a model like that, I think I would retire from the hobby immediately, knowing I'd not be surpassing that level again!   Man, what a model Brad! :worthy:

Thanks everyone! Though this one did fight me here and there, to be honest the base kit isn't actually that bad (it would have been a 'wonder kit' in 1968, i'd imagine). The overall shape (nose aside) is pretty good, and fit is reasonable, it just needs some TLC on those surfaces, and bit more work on the interior. The kit engine is passable if you squint, but for a 50+ year old kit it really isn't that bad. 

I think my next build will be something simple, OOB....

Cheers again,

BC