1/48 Lindberg Bristol Bulldog

Man, when I saw the subject was a Lindburg product, I though ok then... but wow!   The quality of work you put in has the Franklin Mint come to mind - beautiful! 👍

regards,

Jack

• Like 1

Another stunning project! I see your Alclad experiment's come off very nicely indeed. After chatting with you about it and seeing the results, I may have to have a crack myself...

• Like 1

Without a doubt, this is the most beautiful 1/48 biplane build I have seen! If I hadn't followed your WIP, I would have thought this was a new-tool resin kit or a WNW release! You are definitely a model builder, not an assembler. Not my scale, but I'm saving this so someday I can attempt to come close to your effort in my scale! :clap:

Mike

• Like 1

Some people have a truly wonderful gift for taking old kits and literally working magic with them. You are definitely one of those people and you can be justifiably proud.

Amazing. The detail and finish is utterly superb. When it's considered what a basic kit you started from I'd say this is genius mate. Outstanding.

Extraordinary result from an old, old kit. You've absolutely smashed that out of the park. Looks like a 1/32 WNW masterpiece. 

Stunning model, and superb talents on show, well done. 

Wow, what a real stunner, you have transformed this kit in to a real masterpiece. Thank you for doing this, I have the kit and want to build it and improve it a bit and seeing your model is very inspiring. 

Your WIP was very informative and helpful too as there are a few areas where I have struggled to find references and the thread has helped immensely.

Thank you for sharing.

All the best

Chris