Bergepanzer Tiger 1

dov

Hallo again

Here is my first rescue tank. The first of a series of 4. The Bergepanzer Panther, the Panzer IV and Hetzer in rescue version will follow. The Tiger I has no interior, in opposition to all, which will follow.

It is my first RFM tank.

As you see, I started plastic work and I am not finished yet. My color option is German grey and all rescue equipment in minium.

Stay health, and be patient.

We all need lots of patience in future days and months.

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

Hallo again

Now, after spraying and assembly of wheels. The colors are basically Mr. Color C40 German grey and the shades of it in two different tones. The painting of wheels: After spraying them in the sprue, I left them there and painted by brush with C33 flat black by brush the rubber wheels outside. It is much easier as by spraying. Since the material for masks is so much waste in this case. The Minium parts I sprayed with C29 hull red.

Next time I will assemble the tracks.

Stay health, and be patient.

We all need lots of patience in future days and months.

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Hallo again

Now it is finished. I am not satisfied with some details. The steel cable is awful. I am used to work properly, when rigging my WingNut models. This material provided in the kit is just to forget. I cannot use a monofill. What are you, my experts using?

Well, this was my first recovery vehicle. The next is the full interior Panther recovery vehicle from Takom.

Stay health.

Happy modelling

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looks very good I like this a lot.  

With regards to the cable I tend to use a twisted copper wire similar to that that Eureka XXL uses for their tow cables which can be painted to suit. Hope that helps.

Stay safe            Roger