Hi everyone

this is my 1/72 Zvezda Su-57. The kit had a lot of great detail and had the option to have the flaps at the front and elevators down. I used Rc251 Dark ghost grey and Rc234 aggressor blue as the instructions weren't clear on the colours. For the camo, i printed of a picture which i resized to be the same size as the aircraft. I then placed masking tape over the picture to make a mask. The kit fitted well together without the need for a lot of filler. The only problem that i had was tht some of the panel lines needed rescribed as they were very hard to see. I found this a very challenging kit as i had never attempted a camoflage like this but i think it came out well. Thanks for looking

y4mwvCKUIeh-sZPOp7xyd5wSjouQMocLPKtQUloZ

y4m2u_TKbOrH4Iuf4nBDz_tw83kge8k_HE3Ja8-xy4mHEFAvVPdLg7zk4MoBMXBETYwFdLEy7gFyzdisy4miZS8owMskCJldv3G7-OD9dbNJ1hDq2SVKpi1ty4mhHoqQT0NNNx1Xj2x2NZ37BqFfRu-5Ec9xuEHsy4mZpedeHULuG1y4ztMv1D-Qc3j5Tbww71lotYoTy4mePAXINMCem7ZHUU1I1wNU1WQ-__YEFg9wRjWIy4mr6zvrL9Ba52LF7bqrKQIrWADhNV4ivgAxjskzy4mYyWnukQP3xweTpDIcrsV6KpGT4mvK5LZY7ztRy4muCWpuKq3W3J1jsKUKW6sOnqQzzkFHdWsLTUrAy4mUILW1Ef-cr8AGuUC7raKQb8N4N2jWHB13ri9H

• Like 17