Ambush in the afternoon

On 5/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ozzy said:

image.jpg

Lovely job Ozzy it looks so quiet..."No soldier outlives a thousand chances.But every soldier believes in chance and trusts his luck" .

Erich Maria Remarque....

Edited by Vince1159
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Lovely job Ozzy it looks so quiet..."No soldier outlives a thousand chances.But every soldier believes in chance and trusts his luck" .

Erich Maria Remarque....

Thanks Vince and happy birthday,

ive definitely spun that roulette wheel over the years, so far it's paid off.

• Like 1

The replacement airbrush nozzle turned up today, I got on and painted the hedges and the remaining trees. Got a few natural light pictures, definitely got the effect I was after.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Badder said:

Hi Clive,

Brilliant stuff. I love it. I look forward to seeing it in the RFI section.

TC

Rearguards,

Badder

Thanks Badder,

its been a really enjoyable build, hopefully get some RFI pictures done tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hi Ozzy,
a very complete scene, although being an "ambush", logically everything is somewhat hidden from view, especially with the trees in place.
I think it is difficult to reach a balance, between showing the good work done, and representing the intended idea (ambush-concealment) ...
Very good combination of elements.
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi Ozzy,
a very complete scene, although being an "ambush", logically everything is somewhat hidden from view, especially with the trees in place.
I think it is difficult to reach a balance, between showing the good work done, and representing the intended idea (ambush-concealment) ...
Very good combination of elements.
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

Thanks Francis,

Its a project I've been thinking about for a while, having a bit of time off due to World events gave me time to concentrate on the project. Building with the idea in mind it was definitely the photographic of the scene to capture the cat and mouse game playing out in the hedgerows.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, sanfrandragon said:

I really like it, especially the tunnel effect from the trees meeting in the middle!

Thanks Sanfrandragon,

im really pleased with the way the trees turned out, having limited visibility up the track was the effort I was after. 

Hi Ozzy. Hope you are well. Sorry - I managed to miss this before. Awesome idea for a project and you have made an absolutly beautiful job of it! You have really captured the atmosphere of the moment. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. Hope you are well. Sorry - I managed to miss this before. Awesome idea for a project and you have made an absolutly beautiful job of it! You have really captured the atmosphere of the moment. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

I’m good thanks Stix’s,

when I started the build everyone had other things on their minds, it was a project I had in mind for a while. I couldn’t think of a better  to start it with no distractions, luckily internet shopping was up and running when I needed the bits to finish.