My quest to find an airhose

Vinster

Hi all, so last year my father gave me an old airbrush he had, the Clarke air CAB-2P . Unfortunately, the air hose was bent and broken and we, therefore, threw it out as we both did not know it would fit into my air hose. Long story short I spent the Summer looking for an air hose or some adaptor to allow the fit but even when I ordered what I believed to be the correct Thread 1/4 BSP it was much too large despite instruction from websites such as https://m.sitebox.ltd.uk/clarke-pro-air-brush-kit-cab2p-oclarke_3110315#.XouWb2nTU0E.

Unfortunately, when the school term began I gave up my search but since the lockdown has occurred and the Easter holidays have begun I have found myself at a loose end and have a need to find an air hose.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an air hose or adaptor that would fit the Clarke Air CAB-2P or an adaptor that will allow me to connect it to my 1/8 BSP hose? This would be much appreciated.

Vini

13 hours ago, Vinster said:

Hi all, so last year my father gave me an old airbrush he had, the Clarke air CAB-2P . Unfortunately, the air hose was bent and broken and we, therefore, threw it out as we both did not know it would fit into my air hose. Long story short I spent the Summer looking for an air hose or some adaptor to allow the fit but even when I ordered what I believed to be the correct Thread 1/4 BSP it was much too large despite instruction from websites such as https://m.sitebox.ltd.uk/clarke-pro-air-brush-kit-cab2p-oclarke_3110315#.XouWb2nTU0E.

Unfortunately, when the school term began I gave up my search but since the lockdown has occurred and the Easter holidays have begun I have found myself at a loose end and have a need to find an air hose.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an air hose or adaptor that would fit the Clarke Air CAB-2P or an adaptor that will allow me to connect it to my 1/8 BSP hose? This would be much appreciated.

Vini

Should be able to help with an adapter  or a replacement hose.  drop me an email with photos of what you need to connect to what and I'll see what we have.  [email protected]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1