Another Blast From The Past: Dragon Pz III M/N

Another one I finished some time ago: The (very) old Dragon Pz III M/N kit no. 9015. This one is finished as an Ausf.M at the time of the Battle of Kursk.

spacer.png

German armour is not really my thing but I've always liked the look of the Pz III's and IV's with the Schurzen fitted.

As ever, hope you like it and all comments/criticism  welcome.

Bandit 1250

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 23

Aye up Bandit.

Fantastic build and finish. I have the Revell boxing of this kit in the stash. Strangely the Shurtzen in the Revell boxing is clear acitate sheet! 

Regards,

Steve

Excellent, particularly like the paintwork with the outlining of the green with red-brown some skilled airbrush work displayed.

Great work

Darryl 

19 hours ago, Bandit1250 said:

German armour is not really my thing but I've always liked the look of the Pz III's and IV's with the Schurzen fitted.

Blimey!! That could have been me writing that. I don't like German armour except the Pz.lll and derivatives. And strangely enough, I have that very kit in the stash. How did it build? Any problems to look out for?

Nice job BTW. It looks just like the box art.

John.

Thanks for all the kind words. It's really appreciated.

I've got loads more stuff in the pipeline and the current coronavirus situation is giving me the excuse and (enforced) time to get on and finish a few more.

I hope everyone stays safe and well and it's not too long before we come out of the other side and can try to resume our normal lives.

4 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Blimey!! That could have been me writing that. I don't like German armour except the Pz.lll and derivatives. And strangely enough, I have that very kit in the stash. How did it build? Any problems to look out for?

Nice job BTW. It looks just like the box art.

John.

John,

As i recall, the kit went together without any problems. It's an old kit and came out before Dragon were producing kits with 1000+ parts and multiple options.

Bandit

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...