MiniArt 1/35 U.S. Soldier pushing motorcycle

Only picked this kit up last week, but owing to lots of spare time managed to complete in a week.  The motorcycle was challenging to say the least. And I was very impressed with the recent diorama showing by Matt P, who made the 'Letter from America' that included 4 such motobikes!

US soldierA US soldierB US soldierC US soldierD US soldierE

• Like 10

Having had to do the same thing with my 1.1 WLA back in the 60's, he looks a damn sight fresher than I ended up ! Perhaps he's only just started pushing.........

Great paint job on the figure !

Rog

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clogged said:

Thanks Roginoz!, but whats a 1.1 WLA?

It's a full size one.

Very nice diorama, I'd post another picture showing just how small the kit/rider are in 1/35 👍

• Like 2

@Clogged It's the full sized US army Harley Davidson [in the case of mine, ex-army], the WLA was the US build, the same model built in Canada was identified WLC.

I left it behind when we moved to Oz, sold for the princely sum of 100quidlets........

Wish I still had it, they change hands for 4-figure sums....... :o{

Rog

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hahaha great! I've had to push motorbikes a few times, usually owing to clogged fuel filters, and can understand the feeling. That said, I've never had to push a bike though long grass!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aces High said:

Hahaha great! I've had to push motorbikes a few times, usually owing to clogged fuel filters, and can understand the feeling. That said, I've never had to push a bike though long grass!

Indeed me too. Had a Honda 50 that ran out of fuel.  Luckily I had a down hill free wheel for about 3 miles to the next petrol station!

Hahaha that's lucky... My first bike, a CB500 ran out on the way home from the place I bought it... I naively thought that it would have plenty of fuel in the tank! Had to push it a couple of miles down a fen road to the nearest petrol station. Never made that mistake again, but had a couple of clogged fuel filters to get my exercise!

• Like 1