Trumpeter 1/48 N.A. FJ-4 Fury.

stevej60

Morning folk's,I've been itching to get back into a more modern kit after well over a year building mainly old 1/72 subjects.as some may know decal issues have

for now put pay to my Esci Fury so as I was ordering a kit for the Spitfire STGB I grabbed this for just over a tenner.It's not perfect I believe but horrible sprue gates

aside its beautifully molded and a dry run of the main parts show no issues.I'm going to finish my 1/72 entries first which are all in the final stages.

20200403_101634

• Like 4

Afternoon folk's,put the oldies aside for a day or two to start this one,brushed the base colours on then a dry brush on the detail and a wash dropped

into the seat recesses,masking tape belts and a busy enough cockpit for me.

20200405_155516

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Morning folk's.I have to take my hat off to Trumpeter as the fit is flawless minimal clean up and no filler,a dry run of the wing section shows no 

issues so once the tape comes off I'll glue it in place.

20200406_104715

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Morning folk's.I have to take my hat off to Trumpeter as the fit is flawless minimal clean up and no filler,a dry run of the wing section shows no 

issues so once the tape comes off I'll glue it in place.

20200406_104715

Great work Steve, I just can't get over how fast you get through these... 

1 minute ago, Alan P said:

Great work Steve, I just can't get over how fast you get through these... 

Thank's Alan,it's more down to building a half dozen kits at once it seems as if every five minutes there's an update! Even I get sick of seeing me on here

at times:whistle:

• Haha 2

Evening all,here's the first weeks progress,good job I was following a great thread here on the Fury as Trumpeter would have you fit the u/c doors

open where photo's show only the ones you see open when the u/c is lowered.On that subject to do this a lot of cutting,filling  and sanding is needed

to get the main doors fitted they were not great at all.

20200411_184651

• Like 5