Tamiya 1/48 P-38

A bit more involved a build than I expected, Eduard seatbelts and Eduard guns to replace the bizzare kit guns, (smoooth barrels with decals for the preforations??) Still one of the best kits ever produced (with the exception of recent Eduard kits)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Woah, unflatteringly large photos there!

Yes I realise it's not 'Finished' still need to put in that thing under the windshield, wheels and canopy but it was too far along to post in WIP,

Thanks for the look y'all,

Owen

Edited by Scanlan
  • Like 15

The rest of the time should be a little thing. What you always conjure up is insanity. Udo.

• Like 1

That's looking very good, did you use the hairspray method or have you been chipping with a fine paintbrush?  I'm waiting for the "L" version to come out, but Tamiya seem very slow to bring out different versions of their kits. :shrug:

Cheers Fellas, I used a Prismacolor silver pencil, well the stub of one anyway, hard to get them these days and I find the AK pencils aren't great, some people love them but I couldn't get them to work, Yeah I'd way prefer the L or J too, looking at the way it goes together I'd say they're on the horizon alright

Edited by Scanlan