2 hours ago, Vile Traveller said:

Beautiful detailing, I especially like the dirt accumulated at the back of the cockpit floor - really brings it to life. But, having looked at the finished model (and the one I have still in its box), how much of the interior can actually be seen once it's closed up?

Hi.

With the upper hatch closed, as I have it, it is practically impossible to see any detail of the cockpit. With it open it is possible that something can be seen but I do not think it is much.
Thanks for your words !!

Andrés S.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stephen W said:

A great looking model and detail, love the weathering and the grass! 

Am I the only one who is running out of display room for their models! 

I have also recently run out of space for my models in the showcase, there is no room for one more. Ikea has a couple of types of display cases and I have been seeing them in the store in my city, but they have too much space between the panes for dust to enter. I'm afraid I'll have to order a custom-made display case, which will be quite a cost.

Thanks for your words !!

Andrés S.

• 9 months later...

Hi all.

Here again, in this post last year because I decided to modify it by adding some figure and "something else" that is on the way home.

Walking through my city I saw a Warhammer shop. It is not my hobby, but I told myself that where there are thumbnails and brushes there may be something interesting. So I went in and yes there was.

I discovered a line of Star Wars games called Legion. And there are some very interesting figures to set the models of this galactic saga if it weren't for the fact that the scale I think the clerk told me is something less than 1/48. I was left with the desire to buy some Stormtroopers since they were finished and out of stock at the manufacturer.

I got home and thought that maybe in a place called Wallapop, which sells second-hand items, and where I have found some interesting kit, maybe someone would sell them. And I found them, but I also found several guys who offered to make figures related to the SW universe. I contacted several and finally decided to try one of them, who assured me that I could make the figures to the size I wanted when we talked about the size of them.

At first, I asked for a couple of them, to see how they turned out in terms of details in the resolution of 0.02 mm, which is the one that he indicated as the highest. And here they are, one standing upright and the other kneeling on the ground.
Except that somewhere there have been signs of the layers in the vast majority of the surface of the figures, I have not appreciated anything unusual, and I have been satisfied with the quality of the detail.

Well, I'm not a figure painter. I know what you have to do to paint a figure well, but that is different from having the right qualities to bring that knowledge to fruition ... White is difficult for me to paint and get light and shadow, plus the camera he not want to help me much today ...

Some pictures. What is on the way is vegetation, specifically jungle plants laser cut out on paper that I hope will arrive soon.

Andrés S.

51214022048_43b5e6e3fc_z.jpg

51214875720_f8dd0563ed_z.jpg

51213809701_b10903a49c_h.jpg

51213099567_ee4bd0391e_c.jpg

51214028898_732ce669fb_z.jpg

51214028883_c65e947690_z.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Well, that's how I leave it.

He had planned to put two types of plants but although he says on the packaging that they serve for 1/48 in addition to 1/35 and 1/32, the truth is that they look too big and there is not much room on the ground. I think it would be too loaded and I have only put the stormtroopers and a fern.

A photograph of the added. The general images in RFI.

Andrés S.

51216810897_037abf71ae_o.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Screech said:

That is a really cool dio!  The figures you got, does the chap have an online shop?  Would love to get some for my kits as well.

Thanks!

To my knowledge, it does not have an online store. It has a resin 3D printer and prints the figures that you order.

I contacted him through an app called Wallapop, which I don't know if he is also in other countries besides Spain. It is a place for buying and selling second-hand items, but he advertises himself in it to print 3D figures.

You can send me a private message with an email and I will pass it on to him so that you can get in touch and maybe come to an agreement.

By the way, thank you. I'm glad you liked this little dio.

Andrés S.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...