Jump to content

As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Carius

T-34/85M Serbian Militia finished

Recommended Posts

Well folks, I remember that this is a T-34/85M, code 3318, from Dragon, plus only the T-34/85 turret from the Ark Models kit 35001 (but with super detail and scratch build parts), Spade Ace metal links. I  also added new road wheels, resin fuel tanks, photo etched parts, a Browning .50 with many improvements,  two steel cables, antenna and many other small pieces, Star Decals 35-923. Heavy weathering...it looks like a very worn tank.

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png44

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a great looking T-34 and looks as though it has seen a lot of service. Nice one Carius.

 

John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really nice looking model. The little touches like fuel spills and exhaust stains finish it off perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great result as always, very well finished, like me a lot.

Take care, friend

Cheers mate 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

That's a great looking T-34 and looks as though it has seen a lot of service. Nice one Carius.

 

John.

 

Hi John, thanks for looking my friend.

cheers

 

2 hours ago, Stef N. said:

Really nice looking model. The little touches like fuel spills and exhaust stains finish it off perfectly.

 

Many thanks Stef

 

2 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Great result as always, very well finished, like me a lot.

Take care, friend

Cheers mate 👍

 

Hello my friend, glad you like it.

Take care you too in Spain

Cheers :cheers:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Carius. WOW! That really is a stunningly finished T-34!! Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thank your kind words Stix.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s a super build indeed, some great weathering all round :thumbsup:

looks like a newer version of the one we brassed up on Travnik ranges in Bosnia 

back in 1996. 
 

Dan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, that weathering makes it look as old as it probably was!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful build Carius. Really nice work on the paint and weathering.

 

Andy:cat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely work on the weathering & attention to detail. It certainly looks like it’s been well used. 
 

Nice to see one in an unusual scheme too. 
 

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very very nice this unusual T34👍Well done

ciao

Filippo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very very nice this unusual T34👍Well done

ciao

Filippo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dads203 said:

That’s a super build indeed, some great weathering all round :thumbsup:

looks like a newer version of the one we brassed up on Travnik ranges in Bosnia 

back in 1996. 
 

Dan 

 

Hi Dan, I appreciate the compliments. Look the real thing;

 

spacer.png

 

Cheers :cheers:

 

 

20 hours ago, Nev said:

Wow, that weathering makes it look as old as it probably was!  

 

Great, this was my humble goal trying to apply weathering effects.

 

 

18 hours ago, Andy Moore said:

Beautiful build Carius. Really nice work on the paint and weathering.

 

Andy:cat:

 

Glad tou like it Andy.

 

 

16 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Lovely work on the weathering & attention to detail. It certainly looks like it’s been well used. 
 

Nice to see one in an unusual scheme too. 
 

Pete

 

Many thanks Pete.

 

 

1 hour ago, Phil1960 said:

Very very nice this unusual T34👍Well done

ciao

Filippo

 

Thanks Filippo.

Cheers from Brazil

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thank your compliment, glad you can see the small weathering effects.

 

Cheers Lawrence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks Ernst

 

Cheers from Brazil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely beautiful Carius.

 

Steve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic build Carius. Really love the weathering on that T-34. I especially appreciate seeing one that isn’t the usual Red Army T-34. 
 

Jack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thank your kind words Jack.

 

Cheers from Brazil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing! So real! I can smell the oil and mud!

 

One little comment though: the copper wire on the front looks a bit out of scale and out of place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shashman said:

Amazing! So real! I can smell the oil and mud!

 

One little comment though: the copper wire on the front looks a bit out of scale and out of place.

 

Many thanks mate!

 

I understand your point of view and I appreciate your comments, because I’m constantly learning with the other modelers.

I'm just a humble modeler and I thank you the recognition of my efforts :thumbsup:

 

Cheers from Brazil

 

1 hour ago, trickydicky210 said:

Very good build 

 

Many thanks Sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...