Hello from Straya

Jay Gee

Hey everyone. I've been stalking this site for a few years now and finally decided to join in. For the interests of time and space, I'm mainly interested in 1/72 WW2 aircraft and 1/72 cold war jets (back when you knew who the bad guys were). I've learnt a lot off this site so it's time to give back, once I've learnt how to load pictures. 

• Like 3

Hi, welcome here. Just keep your head down and don't ask questions. No, it's really good here, lots of info and good modellers. I to like the golden age of aviation, civil and military among other things.

G'day busnproplinerfan. I think you're right, no need to ask any questions. Every question I could ever imagine has already been covered in here. 

G'day Chris and Dennis. Just a few test pictures of some 1/72 Eduard kits. I have a Tamiya F4U-1D in the stash so I know who to ask now!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jay Gee said:

G'day Chris and Dennis. Just a few test pictures of some 1/72 Eduard kits. I have a Tamiya F4U-1D in the stash so I know who to ask now!

Im always happy to help, more of an expert on U.S.N./U.S.M.C. use. Though I know a fair bit about Royal Navy, Kiwi, French, and latin American use as well. Not sure if your familiar with group builds, however Im hosting a Corsair Group build starting at the end of May. Good way to pick up info and have some laughs by reading through the threads. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

38 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Im always happy to help, more of an expert on U.S.N./U.S.M.C. use. Though I know a fair bit about Royal Navy, Kiwi, French, and latin American use as well. Not sure if your familiar with group builds, however Im hosting a Corsair Group build starting at the end of May. Good way to pick up info and have some laughs by reading through the threads. 

Hey mate, I do look through the group build pages however with life in general getting in the way my production rate is slow at the best of times. I'll keep an eye out for the Corsair though.

• Like 1

Hi Straya, from a smaller, never was a colony, off your East Coast. Not sure I should be here just now, I'm 'sposed to be at home under lock down. :(  :D  You sound as though you've got a lot figured about us already but if you haven't, searching the site is easier from google with britmodeller in the search terms, works far better than the site search in most cases. See ya round. :) 

Steve.

Gidday @Jay Gee , on your right. That being Noth Queensland. Practically neighbours! I have basically the same interests as you, in the same scale.

You'll find that everyone on here is helpful, and if they don't know it they'll either know who will or where to find out.

DennisTheBear