Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart

Julien

Just logged onto it because i need it and when i click the "launch the ultimate.....chart" button, the page loads but remains blank! Im left with a light blue background. :hanging::badmood::weep:

Edited by AdriaN (MLT)

Still no good in FF or IE too now, IE says I need a flash update but the last time I let flash update itself I couldn't see anything on Youtube. Still good on Chrome though so I can always whiz over there if I want to check something on it.

Steve

• 2 months later...

Just had a quick look for myself and was getting the same light blue screen.

But, if you right click to bring up the flash player controls, un-tick 'loop' and click 'play' it works :)

You're right! You're a genius Danny ^_^

You're right! You're a genius Danny ^_^

Haha, less of a genius, more of a 'what happens if... button clicker' I definitely couldn't be trusted in the room with the big red 'Do Not Push' button :lol:

Edited by DannyB

• 6 years later...

Nowadays Adobe Flash Player is blocked by default on almost all web browsers. Most browser developers (Mozilla, Google and Microsoft) have largely abandoned plug-ins in favor of HTML 5.

Flash is one of the few plug-ins that browsers still widely support, but Adobe has confirmed it will discontinue Flash in 2020.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

With the demise of Adobe Flash the interactive online version of 'Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart' no longer works however I've managed to find a work round that restores access

You need to download Adobe flash player projector from the Adobe website

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

The windows download is an executable file and does not require installation to run save it where you find most useul.

Cick on the exe file to run the program.  Then from the menu click 'FILE' and 'OPEN' and in the pop-up box paste the following:

https://www.paint4models.com/paintchart/PaintConversionChart.swf

and then press OK.

The original file should then run as it did prior to Flash being withdrawn.

How long Adobe leave Adobe flash player projector available for is anyones guess, grab it while you can

As with all software ensure you take any security, anti-virus measures etc you see fit before downloading or using.

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Circloy said:

Nice find! Thanks, that will come in useful for more than this particular application.

You can also download the Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart as a PDF file (224 pages or so):

https://www.paint4models.com/download.html

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/02/2021 at 21:58, Circloy said:

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

The windows download is an executable file and does not require installation to run save it where you find most useul.

Odd, I tried that on FF & Chrome, and neither would have it.  Is it because it's a direct link to a .exe, or is BM overloading their servers? :hmmm:

EDIT: Figured it out.  Turned off my firewall for a sec.

I managed to create a shortcut on my desktop to the .exe that has a link in speechmarks with a single space between them, so it now loads it directly without the need to paste it in :D