Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart

Julien

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

Odd, I tried that on FF & Chrome, and neither would have it.  Is it because it's a direct link to a .exe, or is BM overloading their servers?

Just tried it using Chrome, no problems. Which is odd because I accidentally did on an office laptop which is supposed to prevent me downloading and running .exe files!

Cheers

Colin

47 minutes ago, ckw said:

Just tried it using Chrome, no problems. Which is odd because I accidentally did on an office laptop which is supposed to prevent me downloading and running .exe files!

Cheers

Colin

Could be my AV stopping it then :hmmm:

I don't know of any particular problem with Flash Projector at the moment but I would be very careful using it. Flash is outdated tech and I suspect that there will be weaknesses exploited in the future. I may be wrong but I personally wouldn't use it.

2 minutes ago, Pete F said:

I don't know of any particular problem with Flash Projector at the moment but I would be very careful using it. Flash is outdated tech and I suspect that there will be weaknesses exploited in the future. I may be wrong but I personally wouldn't use it.

I know what you mean, but with it being a trusted place offering the chart (you could also download it and use your local copy), I doubt it'll be an issue. :shrug:

• 11 months later...