What music are you playing: Part VI

Uncle Uncool

Now that's weird, I copied the link to Innervisions (and posted it on the ATF) yet here it's become Talking Book :shrug: Stevies four great albums - Talking Book, Innervisions, Fullfillingness First Finale and Songs In The Key Of Life - a very productive period 🎼

Edited by Ratch
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ratch said:

Now that's weird, I copied the link to Innervisions (and posted it on the ATF) yet here it's become Talking Book :shrug: Stevies four great albums - Talking Book, Innervisions, Fullfillingness First Finale and Songs In The Key Of Life - a very productive period 🎼

For me, substitute Music of my mind for Songs in the Key of life.

Music of my mind is probably my favourite Stevie Wonder album. The first track I ever heard from it was happier than the morning sun, played on one of his late night shows by John Peel, not long after the album was released.

Lovely however to see someone else who thinks Talking book is a great album, it's often overlooked for Innervisions and FulfillingnessFirst Finale.

Oh, and I love those great singles he released from Fingertips to Signed sealed delivered I'm yours.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Genesis - Genesis.

Genesis - And then there were three.

And then there were three is one of my 3 favourite Genesis albums, the others being Seconds Out and  We can't dance.

Oh, for the time to listen to all of thealbums I get reminded of here!

• Like 2