What music are you playing: Part VI

Uncle Uncool

1 hour ago, Vince1159 said:

Nice music John,haven't listened to that in years...

I should have pointed out Vince, that my one is the version played by TD many years later. But both are very good.

John.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mick4350 said:

Blue Dawn. Tangerine Dream.  2006 ...

Mick. Cut it out!! Stop coming up with all these TD's that I haven't got. Do you want to ruin me? My "To Buy" list already runs into dozens.:giggle:

11 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

Mick. Cut it out!! Stop coming up with all these TD's that I haven't got. Do you want to ruin me? My "To Buy" list already runs into dozens.:giggle:

There out there ...........  on the net. It's impossible to own everything. It wasn't one I'd go out of my way for with the exception of a 12" cover with one of Monique's  last original editions.

( I've a feeling that magazine was two to three months ago here...)

17 hours ago, Mick4350 said:

There out there ...........  on the net. It's impossible to own everything. It wasn't one I'd go out of my way for with the exception of a 12" cover with one of Monique's  last original editions.

( I've a feeling that magazine was two to three months ago here...)

Yes, I'm going to play it on youtube to see if I like it, before I buy. I'm getting picky now with their stuff, especially post Edgar Froese

And if you're talking about MMI, it's the February edition, available from their back issues.

John.