What music are you playing: Part VI

Uncle Uncool

This turned up in the post today. It's only taken 4 weeks for it to arrive. The wrong post code on the package probably had something to do with it.

Worth the wait though.

John.

• Like 2

I just had this brawl with a couple skaters banging their Powell Peralta Rat-Bones 90A wheels on the polished concrete of my driveway. :hmmm:

Leaned out of the window to kindly tell them to get lost, but they just didn’t comply. I saw that these were no kids precisely, they must have been in the range of 20-25, so I went out to have a word with them when I checked the concrete was all cracked in the spot where they had been banging. :analintruder: Mood suddenly shifted, but not hormonal :lol: …and I kicked them both out.

Here's to them:   

Incidentally; I was always of the idea that Bob Mould's vocals might as well easily pass as Paul Stanley's. :rofl2:

Don't you think?

Yeh, me does...

Cheers,

Unc2

PS: Been a skater myself back in "they're" day.

• Like 2

Neighbour next door (the one on the right) is yelling "turn it down...!!!", but I turn it up everytime :lol:

It's 16:35 down here; nap time is over. Well, had it been the neighbour on the left, I'd have turned it down.

15 hours ago, Tzulscha said:

Just a litlle Kinky music...

Never had the pleasure of seeing The Kinks live, but one of my favourite groups.  Here's my favourite song from way back then

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Tomita - The Planets. Volume at 11.

Wow, I haven't heard that in donkeys years.

Think how much video game music has been ripped off of that...

• Like 1