Junkers Ju 88A-4 B3+MH - Hasegawa 1/72.

Hello guys;

This is my second model of this year: Junkers Ju 88A-4 (B3+MH), Dübendorf, Switzerland, 1943.

You can check this aircraft: https://warbird.ch/wb-events/die-ju-88-mit-dem-schweizerkreuz/

This is a Hasegawa 1/72 mold. This old mold has a lot of fitting problems. Wing tip, fuselage closure, etc and etc. 😫

I used Mr Hobby Aqueous paints, photo etched interior by Eduard. The blue paint was Vallejo RLM 24 mixing black.

1A (42)

1A (41)

1A (5)

1A (4)

1A (8)

1A (12)

1A (14)

1A (16) 1A (19)

1A (25)

1A (18)

Cheers!

Edited by Zarichta
  • Like 47

9 minutes ago, Doc72 said:

I still have issues with that blue colour scheme, but you built an excellent model. Especially the airbrushed squiggles are great.

Thank you.

Yes, but the Swiss described this color in reports. And the Swiss were very precise.

It's fact, but about RLM83 it is another theme.

Cheers.

Edited by Zarichta
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 28ZComeback said:

Love the finish and build. How did you get the elegant lines in this scale??? Beautiful! 

Thank you!

After the blue paint applied, I did soft lines with a silver pencil.
With my Iwata HP series airbrush, I painted this lines very carefully, passing two or three times and covering totally.

It was not easy, but with calm and patience, it worked.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Judging from the photos of the real thing in your link, it's all the more pity that I can only see a lot of grey rectangles with 'spacer.png'. Photos posted on Google, perhaps?

Many years ago, I had the privilege of visiting Porto Alegre while shooting a documentary about the indomitable José Lutzenberger. Nice town, at least at that time!

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Judging from the photos of the real thing in your link, it's all the more pity that I can only see a lot of grey rectangles with 'spacer.png'. Photos posted on Google, perhaps?

Many years ago, I had the privilege of visiting Porto Alegre while shooting a documentary about the indomitable José Lutzenberger. Nice town, at least at that time!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Hi Joaquin,

Yes, I posted these photos in Google Photos. If you want, I can send my photos by e-mail. Drop me a line: [email protected]

I live in Porto Alegre and it is keeping a nice town. It is good to know that you liked to visit my city.

Keep in touch.

Cristian

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sky Keg said:

Out-freaking-standing Cristian!!!!!!!  A brilliant execution of paint especially given the complex nature of the scheme. :worthy:

Mike

Thank you Mike!!!!

19 minutes ago, neil5208 said:

I can see them now, nice work

Ok, good.

Thank you!!!

• Haha 1

This is a superb model and extra points from me that you dared paint it in this highly questioned scheme which (for me) from the contemporary descriptions must be correct.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, occa said:

This is a superb model and extra points from me that you dared paint it in this highly questioned scheme which (for me) from the contemporary descriptions must be correct.

Thank you Occa.

Cheers

• Like 1