Dewoitine D.500, 1/32, Dora Wings

Though 1/32 is not my scale, that kit looks quite nice.

Your 1/72 Lysander kit, I've been following a build thread on another forum and the fella building that kit has been experiencing a lot of issues.  For example, the canopy, he had to remove pieces of it in order for it to fit the kit correctly.  I'll gladly stear you to that build so you can see for yourself.  I was considering purchasing a few of your Lysanders, but with what I have read and scene, I am not so inclined.   I'd be curious to know if this is a manufacturing issue or a builder issue.  Thank you.

Edited by Wm Blecky

Thank you for your attention. :)

@Paul Bradley  I can’t name the recommended price - it will be regarded as advertising. It is better to check with your sellers.

@Putty Animal  144th is still in the distant plans. It’s hard to plan anything now. The situation is very difficult.

@Wm Blecky  As for Lysander. I always do the test assembly of our models myself. Lizzy is no exception. The only problem there is a complicated office - there are a lot of details and there are several errors in the instructions. Therefore, care will be required. The dome of the cab is assembled without problems. Again, attentiveness and preliminary fitting before gluing. Therefore, I think there is a modeller’s mistake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This looks wonderful! I'm not a French aircraft builder but their interwar planes are very attractive, particularly in the aluminium livery that you chose.