Coronavirus Cclosedown

little-cars

Hi,  As I have a minor, but active heart condition, so don't want to go out into the real world unless I have to, I've decided to close the web shop at the moment.  I'll still be available on the phone and email for product support, or just a chat 

But when the brown stuff hits the fan I'm hoping to keep my head down.

I'm not going to be sitting making models all the time.

I'm also going to be sorting out/ rationalizing  the stock lines we stock.. while the glue/paint dries. 

We currently have over something like 3500 different items in stock & have just about run out of space to get into the stores.

So some lines will be rationalised or culled, so look out for sale items in the near future.

Thanks,

Paul

modellingtools.co.uk

• 1 month later...

Hi,   I forgot to mention that the shutdown only lasted a few days, to many people wanting to order.

It's been a very busy time, we are often getting a weeks worth of orders a day, so it's taking a little longer to get orders out  & we have dropped the priority of orders of lenses & hope to catch up with these by the end of the week.

If the website shows no stock for an item, we may have it in the show stock, so drop me a line.  

Hope everyone is staying safe.....   Paul