Husky TSV.

I thought I'd better put my money where my mouth is and post some of my work. This is Meng's lovely little kit. A fun, reasonably easy build which finishes into a surprisinly large vehicle. A few bits are fragile and easy to break, like the wing mirrors, star aerial and foot plates so be careful.The only aftermarket items are DEF's weighted wheels, which are not entirely necessary, but look good. The interior is well detailed, (except some of the safety harnesses which are very easy to break), but with the doors closed you can't really see that well inside, so I didn't go the whole hog.

Painted in Tamiya XF 59 as a base and AK's British Sand Yellow, finished off with my first attempt at a Humbrol sand filter. AK colours, Tamiya's clear colours and assorted Humbrol paints were used for the rest of the parts.

I lost a bit of bottle at the end and got a bit worried of spoiling things so I haven't fully weathered it. The photos highlight the fact the wheels and other parts are a bit flat and need a bit of touching up with paint and pastels. I'll get around to that some day,

p?i=db3da0bce1786a2ff6ee2edf72c12c72

p?i=3873996dbc80854187d9285cb753f6a7

p?i=5ffa2799d7b45eb17f90da142e57b975

p?i=6c38f428458deb54c7582e10ba87f813

• Like 25

Thank you all for your kind words and likes. This was my first kit from Meng and, as I've said, a joy to build. If all their kits are as good as that I will be investing more of my hard earned on their products.👍

• 2 weeks later...