F-16 STGB Part Deux Chat

opps, I forgot.... the poll is open!

It will run until the 11:59 on the 28th........ who's time zone I don't know, so vote early

Plus because it is soooo hard to chose just one build I've let you have 3 choices if you need.

• Like 3

Hi @trickyrich @Enzo Matrix, sorry if I'm being a pest but have just realised in my haste to get posted in time, I have posted in the wrong gallery, the open one rather than the STGB one. Can this be rectified, here was I sulking thinking I was being ignored & it was my own silly fault, mind you, a good mod might have spotted that. ;) :P

Thanks Rich. :)

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh sorry folks i had completely forgot about closing up this build, way too many things going on in life unfortunately at the moment which eats into hobby time.

Well last job of the build, the results of the poll.

1st - trickyrich -  F-16I 

2nd - Dermo245 - F-16C

3rd - Hockeyboy76 - Egg-16

- madcat911 - F-16A

- Bjorn - F-16B

Well done, I had a couple of favourites that I thought would have been the top build for sure, so I am a quite surprised, thank you.

But to everyone who joined in and made it an enjoyable build. I have one GB left to finish hosting and them I may take a break from hosting for a while.... got soooo many models waiting to be built! :D

On 10/15/2021 at 2:46 PM, trickyrich said:

But to everyone who joined in and made it an enjoyable build. I have one GB left to finish hosting and them I may take a break from hosting for a while.... got soooo many models waiting to be built! :D

Unless we can get Turning Japanese in next year.  :tomato:

• Haha 1