Notify me of replies stopped

Whenever I post a reply to a thread, I always tick the "notify me of replies" box so that I can easily catch up with any responses.  It was working really well and I would normally get at least 3 or 4 emails a day, sometime many many more on the popular threads, until last Wednesday when it suddenly stopped and I have received nothing since.  Has something happened to this function or do I need to do something in my settings?  I just checked my edit profile page and the contact methods doesn't offer an email option so I can't see if something in there has corrupted.  Any ideas please team?

I've heard of exactly the same thing happening on other sites that use the same software, it appears there is a bug related to update to the forum which kills your followed content.

Normally you can check how you're getting notified about something by going to your username, selecting 'manage followed content' then selecting 'forums'.

I may have solved this.  For some reason my ISP, despite allowing Britmodeller emails through for nearly 2 years, seemed to decide in mid March that you were all nasty trolls sitting in a bedroom somewhere in interweb land trying to spam me, so just over 400 emails from the website were sitting in my Spam filter.  Unfortunately, the ISP software only allows me to block, not to add to a safe senders' list, so I have added the BM email address as a contact and will see what happens

• Like 1