Eduard Bf-109 in 1/72nd scale...

John Masters

On 7/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, MiG-Mech said:

25 (?) were in IAF. ;)

24. One crashed in Czechoslovakia before shipment.

On 7/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, MiG-Mech said:

I saw drawing of white 4 in blue-sand.

IAF Messers have been represented with sand tops in more than one profile, but never corroborated by photographic evidence.

• Like 1

For decades the 1/72 community has needed a viable kit for the Bf 109F-G4. The Fine Molds kit was good but not perfect. Eduard has a perfect form in 1/48 for these kits. Is it that hard to downsize?

With the E version, in cooperation with Spezial Hobby, things went smoothly! Sometimes I think Eduard does it on purpose! Where is this 1/72 revolution?

35 minutes ago, Troitzsch said:

For decades the 1/72 community has needed a viable kit for the Bf 109F-G4. The Fine Molds kit was good but not perfect. Eduard has a perfect form in 1/48 for these kits. Is it that hard to downsize?

With the E version, in cooperation with Spezial Hobby, things went smoothly! Sometimes I think Eduard does it on purpose! Where is this 1/72 revolution?

I guess they are skinning this fox as long as they find new skins.

Edited by Borisz

1 hour ago, Troitzsch said:

Where is this 1/72 revolution?

Control of the Revolution has been seized by Clear Prop and Arma! We are your overlords - all your base are belong to us!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Troitzsch said:

Well the 1/48th scale kit doesn't have perfect form, but if they fix the nose which results in the comedy sized exhausts being the proper size when they do the 1/72nd scale kit then it will be a great kit, and maybe it will be their next 1/72nd kit, as they said the P-51 isn't coming soon. So hopefully 109 then Tempest.

2 hours ago, 352nd Fighter Group said:

Does anyone no when the 1/72 BF109 series are going to be released ?

A few years ago Mr Sulc announced that Bf 109s in 1/72 would be released in 2022-2023.

I'm betting that the launch will take place during Eday 2023, which is next September.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally Eduard answered the prayers. I hope Eduard will work with Spezial Hobby again. Your Bf 109 E is absolutely state of the art.

Hopefully the entire range from the Bf 109 F-2 to the Bf 109 F-4/Z will be covered.

I love Spezial Hobby's solution for adding armor to the canopy. No stupid gluing of the additional armored disc.

Thank you Eduard! 😉

• Like 1