Hasegawa 1/48 Douglas A-4L Skyhawk

As I've been posting elsewhere on these forums, I'm making four Hasegawa 1/48 A-4 Skyhawks simultaneously and here is the second. This is their A-4L without any aftermarket and in the Cartograf-printed kit decals. Paint is mostly Mr Color. A full build article is at https://jonbryon.com/hasegawa-1-48-douglas-a-4l-skyhawk/ and there is some WIP at 

Comments welcome and thanks for looking.

Jon

a4l_56.jpg

a4l_57.jpg

a4l_59.jpg

a4l_60.jpg

a4l_30.jpg?w=1000

a4l_02.jpg

a4l_04.jpg

a4l_05.jpg

a4l_07.jpg

a4l_20.jpg

a4l_21.jpg

a4l_22.jpg

a4l_24.jpg

a4l_32.jpg

a4l_33.jpg

a4l_34.jpg

a4l_35.jpg

a4l_38.jpg

• Like 72
  • Thanks 2

Great build. I'm struggling with my A-4E on th GB this morning - having just snapped the in flight refueling probe!) so you post has cheered me up and provided some more inspiration to get back to the table and press on.

Loved your Aggressor "E" from the other week as well. I really hope Hasegawa bring these excellent kits back onto the market

• Like 1

Wow, another super Scooter!

The fact that you can take such detailed close-up shots and it still looks amazing is testimony to your excellent skills.

Superlative Skyhawk, look forward to seeing the others.

• Like 1

The attention to detail makes for one of the most impressive models I've ever seen. Beautifully done. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Oooh nice one.

Colourful Scooter.

Read through your linked article and must say I love the way you included what paints you used (brand and number). Very helpful.

Might have to get some of the Daco Red decal setting solution. It's done a great job with those stiff decals.

Congrats on a fine build and build article.

• Like 1