Eduard Cockpit and External Photoetch

Decals from spares box, Airframe or custom printed

Resin Wheels, Mk12H Seat

y4muObuWCN3pp8XZKKLWHGiH2l5rzBL8wwO_aq6X

y4mu2jw1Da6MaR8OGRahtdMAa-BJqNS9BeUHX2iT

y4mdhezRsV7KHEZoFltLeeKYh8sxr1xjbdg_0XoJ

y4m9O8DbIYtDsmhzMGIwZ6UVucYumwPVX19rFDlE

y4mDAO8kYCGuZsqsPrbNeVXGtMx1Zn9e46djvMja

y4m6E-fVcoA-sd_JhuW1W3WzgWl2wAyfxRO_fgk8y4ma7HMSS5EfVFvdfw8awh3K5UlygW__jn0N38m2y4mp32JBp5Nih07VC1enXOXloW08Ap5fmoCXTmrj

y4m-jJpgQzwkLy6bb6100WIxo2HrazfEkT9ZJTt-

y4mlURy5tsrsxgi_xpYP1iIFEDAqqwg83SHF076Ly4mSy_oR_ieTEHMM9LgIqD4CmsyUMTlx17JQSnjG

Be gentle, first "proper" build after 10 year modelling hiatus!

And yes, I did work on the original A/C, now if I could just remember which pilot had his name on the side i could wrap it all up!

• Like 42

That look stunning, well done!

Especially nice that it's an aircraft you worked on.  

*As a tip, some of your decals look a little 'silvered'.  Get some Humbrol Decal Fix or Micro-Sol (type either into ebay) and use a sharp in to gentleman's parts the surface, then pain a little of the solvent onto the decal.  they will look painted on.

*As a tip, some of your decals look a little 'silvered'.  Get some Humbrol Decal Fix or Micro-Sol (type either into ebay) and use a sharp in to gentleman's parts the surface, then pain a little of the solvent onto the decal.  they will look painted on.

Yep, not the best finish on some of the older decals, the Microsol didn't touch it! she had a coat of Microgloss but I don't think it went on too smoothly, hence the silvering.

To say i was a little peed off after all that work, but would probably of wrecked it trying to remove layer of varnish

9 hours ago, Phone Phixer said:

That is a fantastic job, especially after a 10 year break.

All that is missing, are a few dents in the ceebly nose!!!!

And possibly the 4Kg Safety pins, but the RBF flags were getting smaller and smaller!

11 hours ago, IV(AC)Plumb said:

Yep, not the best finish on some of the older decals, the Microsol didn't touch it! she had a coat of Microgloss but I don't think it went on too smoothly, hence the silvering.

To say i was a little peed off after all that work, but would probably of wrecked it trying to remove layer of varnish

Didn't mean to tell you how to suck eggs.  It's a fab job none the less and is only noticeable if you look for it.

BZ