sorry guys...

Elmerfudd

I am unable to particiapte in this one now due to the covid-19 pandemic - I work frontline NHS and it is crazy right now, just about to get worse - hopefully I can get into the next one I signed up for - fingers crossed.

Stay safe all, it's not just the flu. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 14

1 hour ago, Elmerfudd said:

I am unable to particiapte in this one now due to the covid-19 pandemic - I work frontline NHS and it is crazy right now, just about to get worse - hopefully I can get into the next one I signed up for - fingers crossed.

Total respect and all best wishes.   You guys are our front line.  Stay safe.  

Dave

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Elmerfudd said:

You have nothing to be sorry about. Stay safe, be assured you are in our thoughts, and if  it gets a bit much and you feel you need to talk, we will be there for you.

Selwyn

• Like 5

Would second everyone comments, Mrs T is very much first line (ANP in primary care and has been busy and has had a close call) and as a retired nurse and latterly lecturer you have my total respect. 

Best of luck. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elmerfudd said:

I just wish the people who think this is nothing and just a touch of flu knew what we know.

I know, that’s one of the most worrying aspects. Everybody, keep your distance from others, it WILL make a difference.

@Elmerfudd thanks for everything you guys are doing, I’m genuinely in awe of the commitment you all show. This is going to,get serious, but I know you know that...

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:00 PM, Elmerfudd said:

You've got nothing whatsoever to apologise for.

I just can't relay enough, the amount respect that I have for you and all of your colleagues on front line of all the emergency services and supply chain workers. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Stay safe,

Chris.

• Like 1