Italeri 1/:35 MTB 242

Finished just before the last show at the Tank Museum, Bovington. Modified slightly to change it from MTB 77 to MTB 242 hence the colour scheme, which is more of an homage to the boat that Lt Claude Holloway commanded in the Adriatic.  I used the Griffon etch set for the whole boat as per the kit along with a CMK 20mm Oerlikon for the bow. Not brilliant photos as I'm not feeling too well, no not Corvid 19, but a stinking cold, oh, and one of my studio lights blew, so only had one for the shoot. The last picture is of her at the show with the Italian MAS 500, also from Italeri

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Shar2
  • Like 38
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lovely finish and paint job. I've an Airfix 1/72 MTB but there is only one camouflage scheme suitable for the type number/s.

• 1 month later...

Didn't see this before now. Excellent job there Dave and the photos are pretty good too! I must have missed this one at the Bovington show. That looks like a type 41 Leopard class in the background. Would that be the Atlantic models Job? Hard to judge scale in this pic.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Well I must have had my eyes closed as we were right behind the A13 and to one side of the Char B! Sounds like you were in the adjacent area.

I have the Atlantic Leopard, lovely kit.

Terry